Trouser in Bangladesh
Hello folks, we all are very familiar with pants or bottom which we wear regularly. There are various names of these pants among them trouser is buzzing the internet very frequently. Whenever you are searching trouser in Bangladesh you will get a list of it. And types will be men, women, & kids. However, there are different types of trouser materials available.
In this blog we are going to discuss about available trouser types, comforts, advantages below:
What is Trouser?
First of all trousers is the most well-known word for a custom-made or ready made pair of pants. And by and large indicates a proper piece of clothing with a belt, waist bands, and fly front. In the UK the term is utilized all the more by and large and alludes to pants of any sort, while pants is used to allude to underpants.
The reasonableness of your pant material is reliant on when, where and how every now and again you’ll be wearing the article of clothing. A wide assortment of textures can be utilized to structure pants, including both characteristic materials and manufactured ones. The weight and surface of the texture will likewise suit certain body types over others, and decide the last look and feel of the item.
Popular fabric of trouser in Bangladesh:
Pant textures are made contrastingly relying upon the strands they’re made from. Pant materials are commonly woven in various manners to make interesting surfaces, develops and levels of straightforwardness. Characteristic pant textures are made utilizing natural or every normal yarn, yet manufactured textures are made utilizing synthetic materials and procedures.
- Linen: One of the prime fabric to wear. Very comfortable and easy to wash.
- Silk: Another good choice of fabric. They feel smooth & comfortable. If you are not allergic with this fabric then you can go for it.
- Cotton: Most comfortable fabric among all. Very user friendly, no harm for body, light weight & give ultimate comfort during summer time. Also a good choice for high humid environment.
- Canvas: This fabric has a various uses. As they are suitable for daily rough uses. On the other hand they are long lasting material with easy to wash feature. Best uses for winter to protect from cold.
- Velvet: One of the best fabric for high class luxury look. This fabric is event friendly also eye catchy whoever wear it. Comfortable, usable, gorgeous presentation is the key feature of it.
- Satin: Another winter friendly fabric. In Bangladesh, these are use in lining mostly, But now they are available in trouser also.
- Wool: Highly recommended for winter to protect cold also provide warmth during cold period.
- Denim: Widely use fabric. All weather wearable pant which anyone can wear to any events. For tough uses denim is perfect match.
- Jersey: This is a soft stretchy, knit fabric that was originally made from wool. Today, they also made from cotton, cotton blends, and synthetic fibers. Very comfortable to wear.
- Crepe:This is a weaving or texture treatment technique that outcomes in a one of a kind undulating, three-dimensional surface. Pieces of clothing and different materials made with crepe texture are commonly sensitive and utilized for stylized events.
Advantages of Trouser:
One of the best things about trouser is that most materials are very versatile, and can be worn on a variety of different occasions and settings. Make sure you choose a fabric that feels comfortable to you, and if in doubt you can try a sample pack to get a first-hand feel of every material.
For Warmer Days:
- Lightweight, airy fabrics
- More casual look
- Comfortable against the skin
- Linen, cotton, silk, crepe
For Cooler/Wet Days:
- Extra warmth
- Retains heat well
- Moisture wicking or absorbent
- Velour, Twill, Denim, Wool
- Formal and stylish
- Perfect for all seasons
- Silk, Velvet
Finally, it will always a pleasure if you choose RAVEN Clothing. Whenever you are thinking of online shopping we are the right platform to get the best product at the best price.
Leave a Reply